Services available based on preventing propagation of Covid-19
Please note that the use of the face mask is presently mandatory in the Andalusian territory up to further notice.
Check-in and other services
- On your arrival day we inform you that you must wear in the reception area a face mask and disinfect your hands using the hand sanitizer dispenser installed on the wall by the entrance before starting your check in. You will have to identify yourself on arrival at the front desk by showing your identification document or Passport for every member of your party and our reception staff will provide the key card for your apartment. In the event that other guests are in the reception area you will need to pay attention to the distancing signs and markings on the floor.
- If you have contacted us before your arrival, we will have probably asked you to visit our web page in order to read this information you are presently reading. If you have any further questions before arriving at the resort please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on +34 952 933674 and we will clarify any issue.
- There will be a 24/7 reception service. On arrival you will be able to request your free WIFI access (2 devices) or to rent a safe if you so desire. We kindly ask you that any maintenance incident that could happen during your stay should be reported to reception by calling from your room phone dialling number 9 so that our maintenance team can attend to it following all the hygiene and security measures.
- Night security service. We will have a security service at night 7/7.
- Saturday & Sundays a porter service is available from 14.00 till 22.00 hours.
Cleaning & disinfection services:
- We will provide hand sanitizer at the entrance to our facilities and in the common areas.
- Workstations and tools will be disinfected after every work day. Following official recommendations all objects and surfaces prone to being touched or contaminated by different people in through areas, such as lift or machine buttons, handrails, door handles, etc. will be cleaned and disinfected frecuently.
- The payment terminal will be constantly disinfected.
- We will control that safety distance is maintained or personal protective equipment (PPE) is used among employees.
- Protection screens are installed at reception front desk.
- To avoid contact, we recommend guests use their room telephones to resolve any issue during their stay by dialling 9 to connect with reception (open 24h a day).
- Lifts will have a maximum occupancy limited to the same family unit and its use will be conditioned to prior disinfection of hands.
- For all these protocols our industrial hygiene and health and safety at work service our H&S advisor (PREVESALUD) have instructed us on guidelines and recommendations that should be followed to correctly fulfil the hygienic and sanitary measures for prevention of COVID-19.
YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST
In the 35 years of history of our resorts, our priority has always been, and will continue to be, to maintain the health and safety of our guests and employees. Now more than ever, we will be maintaining our high standards for quality which define the essence of our brand. Therefore, as well as following official recommendations and the World Health Organisation, we have implemented a strict hygiene and safety protocol to guarantee you can continue to enjoy a well-deserved rest without worrying about safety.
The main principles behind this protocol to guarantee client and employee safety are: social distancing, use of facemask, disinfection, reducing contact of shared elements, monitoring of employee health, informing employees, guests and suppliers, as well as training employees. In addition, there will be a protocol in case of infection advised by a qualified medical team, as well as medical assistance at the resort itself if required.
Cleaning and Safety Procedures
- A full disinfection of the apartment will be carried out, following the documented procedure.
- Special attention will be paid to equipment used or touched frequently (telephone, remote, taps, etc.).
- Hangers will be cleaned between guest visits.
- All elements used to disinfect a room will be disposed of safely.
- The utensils used by the cleaning team will also be cleaned and disinfected.
- Changing linen: Our housekeeping team will provide you with a bag of clean linen (mid week change of linen is carried after on the 4th day of your arrival) so that you can change them and leave the used sheets and towels in the same plastic bag closed, depositing this bag outside your apartment door for collection.
- Housekeeping staff will have appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). An internal protocol has been established to avoid cross contamination from linen in rooms.
- In the event of the duration of the stay being over a week, cleaning of the apartments will take place without the clients being there and via prior coordination with our staff at Reception to coordinate the time.
- Checklists will be followed to verify cleaning in common areas.
Prevention in event of possible cases
- We have named a person in charge of guaranteeing that all safety, hygiene and health measures are being followed.
- A "specialized disinfection team" has been created in the event of acting in a situation suspected of possible infection.
- In the event of any suspicious symptoms of contagions, it is important that you are aware that we have specialised staff members instructed how to activate our immediate protocol of action with collaboration of our advising hospital.
Cleaning and disinfection
- Safety distance is asked to be respected, remember to use the facemask before accessing the pool area, cleaning and disinfection tasks will be increased in the pool areas and appropriate disinfectant products will be used to treat the water taking into account current circumstances.
- Personal protective measure will also be observed with the use of face masks by our staff.
Outdoor pool and use of sun beds
- You can still use the outdoor pools Club Marbella from 09.15hrs. till 21.30hrs. (adult and kids pools) and Club Calahonda from 11.00hrs. till 19.00 hrs., but its use will be subject to prior reservation, in order to comply with maximum occupancy limits, and maintaining safety distance. Please remember the use of a facemask in all communal areas except for sunbathing or swimming.
- Sun beds and umbrellas will be separated and will be disinfected before and after each use.
- A member of staff will have to accompany you to indicate which one you can use.
*Use of sunbeds and swimming pools with no prior reservation is not allowed.
- The pool controller will be responsible for allocating sunbeds as well as cleaning and disinfecting them after use by each guest. The pool controller will also be responsible for sanitizing the pool stairs and showers as per the established and legislated protocols.
- The pool controller will be responsible for the daily opening and closing of the pools. He will open the pools in time for their use.
*The use of swimming pools is strictly prohibited outside the hours specified above.
Any breach of the above rules of use can generate an administrative sanction by the national Health Authorities.
We therefore kindly request and seek the collaboration of all our guests in their adherence to the above.
May we please take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your assistance and understanding in these unprecedented times.
You can still use the common areas, always keeping to the safety measures, such as maintaining safety distance and wearing a face mask.
You can still use the outdoor pools (adult and kids pools), but its use will be subject to prior reservation, in order to comply with maximum occupancy limits, and maintaining safety distance and the use of facemask before accessing the pool area.
For health and hygiene reasons, access to the spa, saunas, indoor heated pool and fitness areas is presently not permitted.
Initially Café Marbella and L.A. Cocina restaurant are closed. However, we would like to remind you that all our apartments have a fully equipped kitchen that will allow you to cook and prepare your favourite meals and snacks. Most Bars & Restaurants in the local area are open following all security measures of prevention of contagious of Covid19. Please ask our reception for recommendations and/or suggestions of local bars and restaurants. Some local restaurants offer a take away service and/or home delivery service.
Given the exceptional circumstances and for hygiene and health reasons Crown Resorts has decided not to offer presently any entertainment services at this time.
The minibus service is temporally suspended.
The hair dresser and beauty salon are managed by an external company unrelated to Crown Resorts and is presently open with appointments. Therefore, we recommend you to ask our staff at Reception how to make use of this service once you are staying at Club Marbella or Club Calahonda or contact the Hair & beauty salon directly by telephone +34 661 163751 or email: email@example.com (Ask for Alison).
The Club Marbella souvenir shop is managed by an external company unrelated to Crown Resorts and is presently open every day from 11.00 to 17:00 (subject to possible changes).
Yes, we have implemented signage with measures indicating safety distance, markings in common areas, use of facemask, use of disinfection hydroalcoholic gel. Also we kindly ask you to use the telephone in the room for any questions you need to pose to reception during your stay.
Our staff will receive continued training in this matter and the health and safety manager will be tasked with making sure the safety distance is followed as well as the use of face mask in communal areas to guarantee maximum safety during your stay.
*Due to the evolution of COVID-19 and the possible modification by the pertinent authorities of the prevention measures that have been implemented up to this point, this information may change.